A humble request to all the generous Readers

 

I know that the mail subscription service of this blogs are not working from a long time. If you had already subscribed to this blogs you may be getting mails, but I know right now any new readers are not able to subscribe bcoz the subscription service has stopped it's service for a very long time. I am trying to figure out another way to solve it, but I already have one alternative solution to this which I described in my blog previously that You can use my twitter account (Twitter account: @Jimmy10563139 ) to get links of daily blogs, until I find some permanent solution of this problem or use a new service, But twitter is a great idea or you can bookmark this website, it’s pretty simple.
 
Thanks for all your patience and generosity to read all these blogs. I appreciate it.  

Comments